JFDS staff will be available on Thursday, August 27th, and Friday, August 28th to distribute computers to students who have signed up for remote learning.
- Staff will be on hand from 8AM to 4PM.
- Parents/guardians must accompany students to pick up their computer.
- Parents/guardians must fill out the “first day packet” upon arrival in order to receive a computer. This packet includes all of the paperwork students would normally receive on the first day of school.
- Tables will be available for you to use to fill out forms. They will be sanitized between each use.
- Computers will not be distributed on September 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, so that we can focus on a successful opening of school.
- Please make every effort to pick up computers on the 27th or 28th. Please call the school if you can not.
If you have any questions, please contact the school at 941-6220.