Here is an update on the remote learning at JFDS:
Returning the first packet:
- Given the rapidly changing dynamics of the current closures due to COVID-19, we now request that parents hold on to completed work at home until further notice.
- Teachers will email their students assignments using established lines of communication.
- Families who require printed packets should contact the school (941-6220) and let them know that they need a printed copy of their work.
- New material will be available at the front door of JFDS from 8AM-3PM on Friday, March 27th.
- Families who are unable to pick up the work at school, or utilize online assignments, should call the school to arrange other options.
- Going forward, ALL future learning assignments will be distributed via email by staff. Print copies will not be available from the schools, but should not be necessary to complete required learning tasks.
Support for Remote Learning:
- Having trouble on your homework? Teachers are available to you via email every weekday. Check our website for your teacher’s email address.
- If there are student belongings in lockers that need to be picked up, staff will be available on Friday, March 27th to retrieve items from lockers. Please call the school if you need something from a locker and can not pick it up on Friday.