Next meeting: Tuesday, February 11th at 5:30 in the Library
Our Boosters are going to be busy this winter and spring, and we could use your support.
Boosters will be selling concessions at a number of school events. Please keep an eye out for opportunities to sign up to donate food and drinks or help sell. Details will be posted here and on our Facebook page.
Bulldogs Boosters (PTO) is ready to make this a special year for our students and faculty
Here are five ways to help!
1. Do you shop on AMAZON? Consider using Amazon Smile and help the Bulldog Boosters every time you shop. Use this link to access the Bulldog Boosters’ Amazon Smile account.
2. We collect Box Tops for Education. There is a box outside the Main Office where students may drop off their Box Tops.
3. Follow us on Facebook under “Friends of James F. Doughty.”
4. Download the Bangor School Department App and join our JFDS Boosters group on the App. Group code = Boosters to stay up-to-date on ways you can support our group all year long.
5. Sign up to stay in touch. Click here to add your contact information.
Read the minutes from past meetings here.
Contact the JFDS Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 1/12/2020