Parents and Guardians, we invite you to join us for our first meeting of the 2019-2020 school year on Wednesday, September 11th at 5:30 in our school’s library.
Learn about the many ways you can lend a hand this year and support our entire school.
Read our draft minutes from the meeting on June 4, 2019.
Bulldogs Boosters (PTO) is ready to make this a special year for our students and faculty
Here are five ways to help!
1. Do you shop on AMAZON? Consider using Amazon Smile and help the Bulldog Boosters every time you shop. Use this link to access the Bulldog Boosters’ Amazon Smile account.
2. We collect Box Tops for Education. There is a box outside the Main Office where students may drop off their Box Tops.
3. Follow us on Facebook under “Friends of James F. Doughty.”
4. Download the Bangor School Department App and join our JFDS Boosters group on the App. Group code = Boosters to stay up-to-date on ways you can support our group all year long.
5. Sign up to stay in touch. Click here to add your contact information.
Read the minutes from past meetings here.
Contact the JFDS Boosters at email@example.com
Last updated on 9/4/19