Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m.
Next meeting: Wednesday, January 12th at 6 p.m. on Zoom
Link to the Zoom meeting here.
This meeting will include an opportunity to complete your volunteer training for the year, and we will gladly accept donations of concession items.
For now, consider adding your contact information to the Boosters Google Form so we can stay in touch.
We are selling Doughty School spirit wear! Open this flyer for more information.
Read the draft minutes from our meeting on May 19th, 2021, or the approved minutes from the April 2021 meeting.
Bulldogs Boosters (PTO) is ready to make this a special year for our students and faculty
Here are five ways to help!
1. Do you shop on AMAZON? Consider using Amazon Smile and help the Bulldog Boosters every time you shop. Use this link to access the Bulldog Boosters’ Amazon Smile account.
2. We collect Box Tops for Education. Let us know if you have questions about how to submit them electronically.
3. Follow us on Facebook under “Friends of James F. Doughty.”
4. Download the Bangor School Department App and join our JFDS Boosters group.
Group name = Bulldog Boosters
Group code = Boosters
5. Sign up to stay in touch. Click here to add your contact information.
Read the minutes from past meetings here.
Contact the JFDS Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 1/11/2022